1. Subcontractor Companies must be incorporated in the State of Florida and show evidence of officer status and stock certificate status. Only officers that can show proof of 10% or more ownership stock in corporation are allowed work under compensation exemption certificates, limit three (3) officers per corporation.
CERTIFICATES OF INSURANCE MUST BE FAXED AND MAILED TO OUR OFFICE
DIRECTLY FROM SUBCONTRACTORS INSURANCE COMPANY – NO EXCEPTIONS
2. Comprehensive General Liability Insurance: as evidenced by certificate of insurance meeting or exceeding thebfollowing requirements: Your insurance company must fax AND mail original to our office with the following requirements.
$ 1,000,000.00 per occurrence
$ 1,000,000.00 aggregate
A. LEE DRYWALL, INC. MUST BE NAMED AS AN ADDITIONAL INSURED UNDER THE GENERAL LIABILITY POLICY.
SUBCONTRACTORS GENERAL LIABILITY SHALL BE ON A PRIMARY AND NON-CONTRIBUTORY BASIS.
B. Certificate must provide thirty (30) days notice of cancellation.
3. Worker’s Compensation Insurance: as evidenced by certificate of insurance meeting or exceeding the following requirements: Your insurance company must fax AND mail original to our office with the following requirements.
$ 100,000.00 each accident for bodily injury by accident
$ 100,000.00 each employee for bodily injury by disease.
$ 500,000.00 policy limit for bodily injury by disease.
A. Exemption certificates are only acceptable for officers, see item #1.
B. Policy must contain waiver of Subrogation in favor of Lee Drywall, Inc.
C. Certificate must provide thirty (30) days notice of cancellation.
D. Subcontractors that use a (PEO) / Employee Leasing Company must also maintain a “Minimum Premium Workers
Compensation Policy” listing their company as the Compensation Insured to cover any claims not covered under the Leased Employees Agreement. This policy is completely separate from the policy you have through your leasing company. Certificate must contain employee list.
4. Workman’s Compensation Exemption Certificates: Not acceptable, unless for corporate officers only as indicated in item #1 - must also provide certificate of insurance for employees.
5. Internal Revenue Service W-9 form: Subcontractor must complete and sign and date W-9 form providing Federal I-D number (FEIN) number.
6. Trade License: Subcontractor must show proof of a current occupational trade license and/or current State trade license.
7. Sub-subcontract Agreement: If sub meets all approval items then an Officer of subcontractor shall sign a Lee Drywall, Inc. Sub-subcontract agreement for each project being worked on outlining contract price, payment procedures, retainage (if applicable) to be withheld and detailed scope of work prior to start of work.
8. Invoices for Payment: Subcontractor must provide “detailed” invoices for payment request as per subcontract agreement. Invoices must be “numbered and contain subcontractor full company name and address, jobsite name(s) and detailed billing information”. All invoices must be turned in every Monday morning by 9am for approval and processing. *Invoices are subject to foreman’s approval of work completed and quality of work. Payments will not be processed unless all these requirements are maintained. Release(s) of Lien: Subcontractor shall be required to provide and/or sign an original partial or final release of lien as per Florida Statues prior to disbursement of payment on a per project, payment basis. Subcontractor shall also provide original releases for any associates material suppliers or other third tier subcontractors
9. Independent Contractor Statement: Subcontractors authorized agent or corporate officer shall be required to sign LDW Independent Contractor Statement prior to work being performed or checks released.
10. ICE Statement: Subcontractor authorized agent or corporate officer shall be required to sign LDW ICE statement indicating that subcontractor is in full compliance with INS and ICE procedures.
11. Authorized agent statement: If corporate officer not available, subcontractor shall provide LDW with authorized agent statement signed by corporate officer that shall authorize individual to act as subcontractor agent to sign contracts, sign releases and pickup subcontractor checks. Statement is to be notarized and be original.